- 1 Peter - The character of the spiritual shepherd - Chapter 5Dave Roberts.
- Peter Series - The submission texts - Steve BlundellSteve explores a challenging passage about who we submit to. He roots us back into the life of Christ to help us grasp a concept that challenges us all.
- 1 Peter 2 vs 4 - Lead by Dave RobertsWhy does Peter use the image of the cornerstone. How does he describe the role and identity of the early church? What does this mean for us today, both personally and as a community? (With impromptu singalong to old church songs, not scripted!)
- 1 Peter Introduction - Steve BlundellStarting a new series unpacking 1 Peter.
- Jesus Presented at the Temple - Dave RobertsJesus was taken to the temple to be dedicated. The response from Simeon & Anna tells us a great deal about the hope for a Messiah and how the ministry of Jesus would unfold. With practical application to life today
- What becomes of the broken hearted - Dave RobertsSteve Blundell leads us while Dave Roberts shares a talk about loneliness. Reaching out to those who are stuck indoors and through choice or illness shrink away from the world.
- Mythbusters : Angels & DemonsCaroline Kimber starts our Mythbuster series, looking at the topic of Angels and ensuring we have a strong biblical overview of this important topic.
- Living under an open heaven - Steve BlundellSteve Blundell kicks off 2019 by looking at our vision and values as a community - it's all about Jesus.
- Christmas and JesusLead by Dave Roberts, talk by Caroline Kimber. How would we see Christmas if we just landed on the planet...so to speak.
- Living Contently : Philippians 4:10-20Last in the book of philippians. Dave Roberts Leads, Sharon Roberts Speaks. Contentment comes from our God in whom we trust. Conventional vs Biblical wisdom. We are not created to find contentment in material things. Our contentment can only come as we rest in Jesus.
We are a missional community that has centered its life on Jesus through prayer and worship. We’re child-friendly, intergenerational in character and we seek to be hospitable. We love Eastbourne and live to bless those around us.